The Fit Dish is not only a link-up, but a community that inspires, supports and motivates. We have become such good friends, every Tuesday feels like a #fitfam party where we share expertise, experiences and goals. We would love for you to join us. By linking-up, more people will read, engage and share your post. Plus, you’ll become a part of an amazing community of women.
Every Tuesday, visit The Fit Switch and/or Jill Conyers, and link-up a fitness or health related post. Or, write about the optional topic – there’s a new one every week posted on my sidebar. See more rules below.
The Fit Dish Link-UP
Hosted by Jill Conyers and Jessica Joy
- Every Tuesday, share your blog posts by linking them up. All you will need is your post’s URL, and a photo you would like to attach.
- The weekly topic is optional. You may not resonate with the topic every week, but please join in anyway with a health and/or fitness related post.
- Posts that aren’t related to a health and/or fitness theme will be deleted.
- In your post, please mention that you’re participating in The Fit Dish Link-Up, and link back to the hosts, Jill Conyers at JillConyers.com, & Jessica Joy at TheFitSwitch.org. Much love.
- Read what the other linkers, our #fitfam, are saying. Visit at least 2 other bloggers’ posts and dish some #fitfamlove by commenting, engaging and possibly sharing, if you find something your readers would love too. We’re a happy, supportive family – GROUP HUG – get in here.
The OPTIONAL TOPIC will be posted in my sidebar every Friday.
Create a post with your own spin, then come back and share it here.
Please help us spread the word. Our #fitfam has open arms.