Imagine you had more energy, drive, focus, and conquered your days with more passion – that you were more chilled out, leaned out, and cleaned out mentally and physically. Get out, right? Helping you to reach that potential is exactly why I started The Fit Switch. Those are rewards that come by living an active, healthy lifestyle: no magic, no pills, but some frills, ’cause they’re fun. It’s what I call, ‘Flipping Your Fit Switch.’ – it’s turning-up your life with the benefits of fitness and health.
My goal is to show people how to make healthy living realistic and sustainable, so everyone can reap the benefits.
Sometimes, there can be a negative perception about a healthy lifestyle. ‘It’s drudgery, it’s deprivation, it’s a time-suck!’ Yep, it completely can be, but it doesn’t have to be – you just need to find the right fit and tools for you and your lifestyle. TFS is here to show you how. Healthy living is top-notch awesomesauce once you make it work for all your quirks.
Fit-in Your Fitness With The Fit Switch’s Healthy Living Tools
TFS focuses on time-efficiency in regards to healthy living, because I know finding time for fitness is the big hurdle we all struggle with. I’m a mom – I understand. Here’s what you’ll find.
- Timed Workouts – Every workout will tell you, before you begin, how long it will take. So, if you only have a certain amount of time, find a workout that will fit within it.
- Timed Recipes – Many TFS recipes will display the amount of time each recipe will take. In our modern world, we need fast, healthy and delicious recipes if we’re going to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Can I get an amen?! So, that is what TFS focuses on.
- Self-Development and Mindset Strengthening. I call this, ‘THE MOMENTUM PROJECT’ – All your decisions start with your thoughts. Therefore, if you improve your mindset, you will be better able to make decisions that help you reach your goals. TFS offers articles and brief activities to help you make positive changes.
- A Glimpse Into My Healthy Lifestyle – It helps seeing how someone specifically lives healthy – how they keep it fresh, inspiring and fun. I like to share occasional posts about my latest experiences, goals and even challenges with health and fitness. I embrace the fitness journey, even the low-points.
- The Fit Dish Link-Up – Every Tuesday, Jill Conyers and I host what has become a #fitfam party, with a community of women who inspire, support and motivate each other. All bloggers are welcome to come share and link-up their fitness posts, or write about our weekly optional topic (posted in my sidebar). Even if you’re not a blogger, the topics are great for personal journaling, and/or you can engage in the comments – I will always respond.
- Fat Loss, Fitness and Diet Tips – There are so many ways to work smarter and not harder when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, it’s just a matter of learning them. Get tips for lifestyle tweaks, tricks and hacks to make healthy choices simpler and easier.
Hi Lovelies, I’m Jessica Joy. Wife, mom of 2 and doggy mom of 2. I am a joyful, adventurous, and driven soul who loves to make every moment count.
Fitness changed my life when I was 27.
Crazy, right? But it’s true. I used to be a go-with-the-flow type who never actively created my ideal life, except in my naptime dreams. Hey, I was tired. After the birth of my second child, a baby girl named, Aijah, some post-baby bulge begged to be zapped. Little did I know then, that the bulge was a blessing in disguise, because it gave me that last push I needed to finally do those healthy things we all tell ourselves we’ll do tomorrow, next week, next month…or maybe next January 1st.
Once I found my on switch, I found the energy to begin creating daily healthy habits. The unforeseen mega-bonus was the ignition of my energy and drive, which allowed me to achieve the goals I’d previously suppressed out of fear and apathy. Once I lost the weight, I didn’t want to stop living healthy, because I knew I would be giving up this newly super-charged life. The Fit Switch was flipped, and honestly, it will never be turned off. To me, that would be missing out on too much.
The Fit Switch is where you come to flip your fit switch. It’s the resource and motivation ignitor that I know busy people need. But, it’s more than just a hodgepodge of fitness advice, recipes and workouts – it’s an energy source. In order for a light turn on, not only does the switch need to be flipped, but it must be connected to electricity. TFS is designed to charge you up with motivation, positivity, and a vision of the amazing things you’re capable of. Whenever you visit, I promise you will leave feeling better than when you came, and most likely, anxious to rock your health.
Much love #fistbump #gotyourback #letsdothis